When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit - Judith Kerr BBC will broadcast this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01d2bxg

Thank you, Laura, for telling me.

I have trouble navigating BBC. I missed that last parts, or at least I cannot find them. No, Laura helped me find the third part!

I have listened to the third part. :0) It seems that the trilogy is composed of
1.When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
2.Bombs on Aunt Dainty
3.A Small Person Far Away

There is a book here at GoodReads with that name.

I think Out Of The Hitler Time and When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit; Bombs On Aunt Dainty; A Small Person Far Away are in fact the same book, but look how the title of the second part of Out of The Hitler Time is different. Strange!

What I want to add is that this is the best BBC presentation I have listened to. I maybe should read the real book. I believe if I read the trilogy I would give it 4 stars. The characters were well developed. It was interesting to follow a family as it aged, to watch how the relationships changed, and yet how each character had qualities that remained stable. Lots to think about concerning family relationships. One cannot help but compare their family to one's own. Very interesting. This trilogy would be a wonderful book to talk about among a group of people.